It’s that time of the year again. Time to think about the future of your business and make some web marketing New Year’s resolutions for 2016. Here are some changes you can think about implementing in your online marketing approaches.
- Update your website – Updating your business website with new content, links and photos can be considered an ongoing process. In addition, you need to think about mobilizing your website (in other words, get a responsive website design). A considerable percentage of Internet users browse websites with their mobile devices and you need to optimize your website for a mobile experience. This has the potential to impress your visitors and increase your potential revenue.
- Audit your SEO strategy – Search Engine Optimization can be considered as one of the most cost effective web marketing methods available out there. You will be able to bring in a lot of new customers on a daily basis via SEO. Therefore, you need to audit your metadata, keywords and other tactics that contribute towards the positioning of your website in search engine results. You should also think about what strategies you are implementing in order to keep up with the algorithm changes.
- Investigate your PPC campaigns – PPC advertisements can contribute a lot towards the success of your business. Have a look at your PPC campaigns and see how well they are performing. In fact, they should have to ability to generate new sales within a short period of time. Check to make sure that you’re not relying on older PPC marketing advice that is no longer generating conversions for your business.
- Create your brand on social media – Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are all about connecting with your potential customers. Therefore, it is important to take necessary measures and market your brand in the major social media networks that match your unique business. Ensure your marketing is consistent among your website and social media pages. Eliminate anything that does not “best represent” your business. Consult an expert for new and innovative methods to engage your community in a better way. This will contribute toward your brand’s awareness, whether your business is established or brand new.
- Get more reviews online – Last but not least, focus on getting more reviews online from your existing customers. This will assist with positioning your website in search engines and increasing click-through rate (CTR) from local business searches.
When you’re looking for ways to improve your company’s online presence, don’t forget about the small stuff. Place a sign in your store or office to encourage your potential customers to review your business online. Of course when seeking positive reviews, the most important thing is offering excellent services or products to your customers.
For more information on how you can achieve your web marketing goals in 2016, contact KiloThought today for a consultation.